View Profile PuffballsUnited

20 Movie Reviews

That pokedex voice was SPOT ON!

Wow that was really good!

I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Love the style! There were several moments that actually made me lol which is surprising for a random 'Under Judgement' submission. Well done!

8 Game Reviews

I love it!

BioPlant responds:

Thank you so much! Your games mean so much to me!

Well, I like it

I thought this was a really cool idea. Sure as you know the controls had some issues, but it didn't make the game unplayable. I have to say I didn't actually complete the game, mainly because I didn't have the patience :P. If there were medals I might've played all the way through.
I don't know how hard it is to program a game like this (Pretty difficult I'd imagine) but the main control problem I had was with the throwing. But I'm sure you've already heard enough about that.
I would've also had a small description of what the coins are for (ie "Get the challenge coin(s) in each of the worlds" or something like that. Similar to how it explains the controls)

Overall I like the idea and I don't think the game deserves the score it currently has (Too low).

I just played this game for 2 hours....

It's a lot of fun and it's very addicting!
One suggestion I have though is that if you miss a ring and lose your combo, you could get a quarter of it back if you instantly stick the next ring. That way you get rewarded for recovering quickly.

One final thing that frustrates me. Sometimes I'll lose my combo because the only thing that's coming up is freaking red bars... And I can't do anything about it... :(

19 Audio Reviews

I can just see it rotating on a platform with a 1-800 number underneath it!

MusicianNrd responds:

Thank you, PuffballsUnited for your review, which I wasn’t expecting it. I really appreciate it.

This was my favorite song in the game. You've gotten quite good at music making, 'specially 8-bit sounding ones. My favorite part is at right at the end where the bass slowly fades in the bum bum bum bums.

Awesome

I love the part at 1.10! This song makes me feel good. I usually vote 10 on songs that pop back into my head later, and this song did that.
Well done!

Or4nges responds:

Thanks! My favorite part too lol; Rather catchy.

3 Art Reviews

Great Whites can't jump

HugoVRB responds:

But they can bite and completely annihilate their opposing team in a horrible horrible gory spectacle that will forever ban basketball as long as humans populate the cosmos.

Cool Idea!

Just one thing missing. This would be much better with color!

Iconock responds:

Fantastic idea, my good friend.

Not very good...

It looks very disproportionate. The arms look unnatural and it just... doesn't look right.

thies responds:

Okay.

I make things. Cofounder of Innersloth. Responsible for Henry Stickmin and Among Us.

Age 31