Pik Your Battles Pik Your Battles

That pokedex voice was SPOT ON!

Game Grumps- They're Dead Game Grumps- They're Dead

Wow that was really good!

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

I always love your animations and this one is no different. Great work as usual!

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks man! :)

NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

I thoroughly enjoyed this. I didn't realize you were the one that made the original comics so that's a plus too! I love the facial expressions and they translated well into animated form.
If/when you make the next one I humble request you do the "I dunno DIDDHE" one, complete with the close up DK face.

TerminalMontage responds:

Hah :D thanks! That's actually one I wanted to do.

Failcraft Failcraft

A recommendation

You're giving away the punchline before the movie even begins. That sucks all the humor out of it. The ideas were fine, but nothing too unique. The animation and art was pretty good though.

Ricks Minecraft Tales Ricks Minecraft Tales

I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Love the style! There were several moments that actually made me lol which is surprising for a random 'Under Judgement' submission. Well done!

fireworkz fireworkz

It's good.

Keep working hard and I can see you improving. You've got potential. I would recommend adding sound to the next video. Maybe some music from the audio portal as well.

Keep animating and your skill will keep going up!

texx0101 responds:

thanks for reviewing my animation puffballs! keep up the good work and thanks for helpping me lauch my animations, texx =)

An Easter Massacre 5 An Easter Massacre 5

Fantastic!

Oh man I LOVE this! I'm always a fan of references especially ones that are subtle or self referencing! I love how the checklist at the beginning actually has stuff on it that gets "checked off" later in the movie.

When I watched this the first time it didn't make a lot of sense, so I went back and watched all the originals. Man I missed out on a series! The green blood and characters made much more sense after having done that.

My favorite part would have to be when Santa falls down the stairs which not only references your "Santa Breaks his Legs" but also Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff which I'm sure not many people know about. I also love how you've been able to always include an AIDS joke and a sign joke in each of the episodes.

If I could offer one piece of advice it would be that sometimes it's hard to hear what certain characters are saying because of the volume of the music. Other than that it's damn awesome.
I also love the way the sunglasses guy runs after he says "Well Damn, I'd better GTFO"

I know this isn't much of a review, it's just me pointing out all the things I thought were the most funny.

PS. In the end credits if you read only the first letters it says something like LOLITROLLU. Just thought I'd point out that I noticed. ;D

John Finds His Dog John Finds His Dog

Curses!

I will never hear the word "Contact" the same way again...

Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

Dunno why but

I thought it was funny. I don't care if it was 'improperly named' or anything like that. At first I thought I wasn't going to like it because of that bad art... And the title. But the sound effects/'voice acting' and the way he thrashed his tiny arms around somehow made up for it. Work on your art and I'd love to see more.

Long story short. I lol'd and I dunno why.