[Revive] - Obtrusion [Revive] - Obtrusion

This was my favorite song in the game. You've gotten quite good at music making, 'specially 8-bit sounding ones. My favorite part is at right at the end where the bass slowly fades in the bum bum bum bums.

Sketcha - Dj Jäger Sketcha - Dj Jäger

Pretty awesome

I really enjoy the guitar-like (or even actual guitar) solo at 1.30 ish. Also, good use of the scratch effect. This song has definitely grown on me.

Do Me a Favor? [Dub/Trance] Do Me a Favor? [Dub/Trance]

Awesome

I love the part at 1.10! This song makes me feel good. I usually vote 10 on songs that pop back into my head later, and this song did that.
Well done!

Or4nges responds:

Thanks! My favorite part too lol; Rather catchy.

~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT] ~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT]

Too Short!

Every time I listen to this I get disappointed that it ends! :[
I swear it could go on longer.
I also really like the way the wobble goes between fast ones and slow ones (and also the ones where it starts faster and gradually slows).
Great job!

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks! Yup, you pretty much covered all the dynamics I used in them. Next time, I might consider chaning resonance, stereo separation, and try to really make the sound pour out.

I could have been longer, but I found this took a long time to make having to try to time the wobbles. I got tired of it honestly.

Thanks for reviewing!

Roundabit Roundabit

Grew on me Fast

People really need to listen to the whole song. It started off kinda slow (and there's nothing wrong with that).
I went from going from "This song's pretty good" to "Hey I'm gonna vote 5 and download this!". I really like the pitch bending notes. Makes the song sound really cool. I also like the way the melody comes back after the slower notes at 1:46.
I don't really know what else you could add. Maybe some more kind of drums? That could go either way.

Great job and keep it up!

JonBro responds:

Well, thank you--I was never expecting a review like this!

Detective in a Forest Detective in a Forest

I had the piano part stuck in my head :p

The piano part is definitely my favorite part of the song. Overall I enjoy this song. I can't think of anything else I would recommend.

I look forward to hearing moar!

:DDD

SMG2- World 3 Map SMG2- World 3 Map

Really good!

I really like it. It sounds like it came out of the game. I'd love to hear something more original from you though :P

JonBro responds:

Yeah, I know. I just figure that if I try to mimick the sounds of my favorite video game themes, it might help me learn the capabilities of FL Studios and get me familiar with the instruments before I make something that I can call my own and not feel ashamed.

Thanks!

Graveyard (8-bit) Graveyard (8-bit)

This is really good!

It sounds like it could've been used in a professional NES game! Great job!

Tyrano Lair Tyrano Lair

Awww... Let DOWN... :(

The song started so well and I was thinking I might download, but then the guitars came in.... I expected them to be much heavier and deeper to fit the feel of the song. They work pretty well for the triplets in the middle however. But yeah, the guitars need WAY more emphasis, maybe even lower them an octave.

The beginning was so good, but the guitars let me down.. :( Sorry.

Valley of Death--_-- Valley of Death--_--

Awesome!

I love the bass that comes in at 0:27! Actually, the bass in the ENTIRE song is awesome! I really like how the song starts off intense, but by the end it's got a little bit of a different feel to it. The key the song is in at the very end makes the song sound a little bit hopeful.